1. The IQAC shall be the principal quality control body of the University.
2. Provost shall be the Chairperson of the IQAC.
3. The terms of nominated members shall be two years from the date of nomination.
4. A member may be re-nominated for the subsequent terms.
5. A member may resign his/ her office by writing under his/ her hand, addressed to the Chairperson, but he/ she shall continue in office until his/ her resignation has been accepted by the Chairperson.
The casual vacancies shall be filled up by nomination from the respective authorities provided that a person nominated for filling up the casual vacancy will be a member for the unexpired period of two years.
6. The Director shall be supported by Secretarial Assistance.
7. The IQAC shall meet at least four  times in an academic year.
8. Minimum two-thirds [2/3] members shall form a quorum for a meeting of the IQAC.
9. The agenda, minutes, and action taken reports are to be documented with official signatures and maintained electronically in a retrievable format.
FUNCTIONS OF THE IQAC
1. Development and application of quality benchmarks parameters for various academic and administrative activities of the institution.
2. Facilitating the creation of a learner-centric environment conducive to quality education and faculty maturation to adopt the required knowledge and technology for the participatory teaching and learning process.
3. Collection, analysis, and implementation of recommendations of feedback from students, parents, and other stakeholders on quality-related institutional processes.
4. Dissemination of information on various quality parameters to all stakeholders of Higher Education Institutions.
5. Promote the organization of inter and intra-institutional workshops, and seminars on quality-related themes.
6. Documentation of the various programmes/ activities leading to quality improvement
7. Acting as a nodal agency of the Institution for coordinating quality-related activities, including adoption and dissemination of best practices.
8. Development and maintenance of institutional database for the purpose of maintaining/enhancing the institutional quality in academics.
9. Periodical conduct of Academic and Administrative Audit and its follow-up.
10. Preparation and submission of the Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) as per guidelines and parameters of NAAC.
11. The IQAC shall create an exclusive window on its institutional website, to regularly report on its activities, as well as for hosting the AQAR.
The AQAR shall be approved by the statutory bodies of BU (such as the Academic Council, Governing Body, and Board of Management) for the follow-up action for necessary quality enhancement measures.